2021-2022 Season Precautions at CRDA
Updated 8.17.2021; CRDA reserves the right to modify and update these precautions at any time based on current guidelines and restrictions. In a time of ever-changing information, we thank you in advance for your flexibility!
- For the first time in over a year, the lobby is open! In order to limit the amount of people in the studio; each dancer is allowed one parent or adult observer (please refrain from bringing siblings). However, we still recommend that students be walked up to the door of the studio or dropped off as usual. The lobby is largely converted to a holding area for students coming in or going out. In addition, dancers are much more able to focus on their dance class when they aren’t seeing a familiar face in the viewing window throughout class.
- Class sizes will be limited
- Students will sanitize hands at the beginning and end of each class
- Staff will clean all “high touch” surfaces in between every class
- Staff will deep clean the studio daily according to CDC recommendations
Thank you for being a part of CRDA! We are thankful to provide a positive environment and some normalcy during these unprecedented times.